Business Continuity Management
Why Business Continuity Management Systems?
- The internationally recognised business continuity management systems (ISO 22301:2012) standard helps you to understand and prioritise business risks of your organisation with effective control mechanisms and PLAN B. This standard focuses on the continual improvement of your business through the PDCA model.
- BCMS provides a proficient way of maintaining security, assuring business continuity, ensuring corporate governance and compliance, protecting organization’s image and reputation, as well as creating an ambiance of confidence with employees, suppliers, outsourced service providers, stakeholders and customers.
How the organization gets benefitted?
BCMA (ISO 22301) will bring your business a bunch of benefits, including:
- Understanding and minimizing the risks of challenges & unexpected disruptions.
- Planning for disasters and business continuity events.
- Raise awareness of business continuity requirements.
- Identifying leadership and responsibilities.
- Demonstrating your commitment to excellence
- Protecting your employee safety and moral, corporate and brand image
- Open your business to new global market opportunities.
How we can collaborate?
- Provide Business Continuity Management program support through internal audit.
- Develop an understanding of your organisation, using formalised system when appropriate.
- Assess the efficiency of existing Business Risks & Continuity Management programs.
- Support your organisation in implementing business continuity options that are aligned to your business strategy.
- Prepare policies and procedures related to business continuity processes in the organization.
- Assisting you in better understanding your current risk environment from a business continuity viewpoint.
- Reviewing critical businesses processes and computes the impact that loss of these can have on your business.